Our members are extremely important to us, and we strive to help our members create wonderful relationships, memories, to relax, and to just have fun through tennis
In that pursuit Rolling Hills Club Tennis offers numerous adult tennis events throughout the year that offer an opportunity to play, compete, meet, greet, trade conversation, eat and drink. This includes tournaments, leagues, parties, promotions, and celebrations – all of which help to create a sense of community with strong and long lasting friendships.
Regardless of your tennis level or ability, members are always welcomed to participate in our tennis events. Some past fun social events include:
- Wilson Racquet and Equipment Demo Days
- “Taco ‘bout a Party” Cinco de Mayo Event
- “Swing into Summer” ~ Play Then Rose’ Summer Kickoff Party
- “Volley-Wood Tennis” with Catered Indian Cuisine Dinner
- “Oktoberfest” County wide doubles tournament and 3 day social
- Giant New Year’s Eve “Hit and Run” with Catered Mexican Lunch and refreshments to Ring in the New Year Early!
Upcoming social tennis events will be highlighted and advertised in special emails and on the tennis bulletin board.
If you have any questions, please contact Corleen Kretchmer, Tennis Coordinator, in the Tennis Department at: email@example.com or 415-897-2185.