Our Entertainment Center is a place where kids and parents alike can play ping-pong, foosball, participate in arts & crafts, table games, video games, do homework, or just relax with a book. It’s a place to make new friends at the club and an Entertainment Center Supervisor is always available to lend a helping hand or just to play a game with a child. Limit 2 hours.
Weekdays (M-F): 3:30pm-6:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 8:30am-1:00pm
Holiday Weekdays: 8:30am-1:00pm & 3:30pm-6:30pm
Holiday Weekends: 8:30am-1:00pm
Note: Holiday hours and schedule are based on the NUSD calendar.
ENTERTAINMENT CENTER POLICIES
There is an Entertainment Center Supervisor present at all times in the Entertainment Center. Children who are not yet in kindergarten need to be accompanied by a parent in the Entertainment Center at all times. Children ages 6 (or in kindergarten) thru 12 must be signed in with the Entertainment Center Supervisor by a parent in order to be left unaccompanied. Children 13 & older may be in the Entertainment Center without a parent.
We are screen free from 11:30am-1:00pm.
– Reservations may be made by phone:
KIDS CLUB: x115 ( during and Kids Club and Entertainment Center Hours )
GUEST SERVICES: x0 ( after Kids Club and Entertainment Center Hours )
– Reservations are required to use Entertainment Center.
– Same day reservations are subject to availability.
– Please make reservations in advance. NOTE: We will close if no one is signed up 24 hours in advance.
– If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, be sure to call to hold your reservation, otherwise your reservation will be released.
SIGN IN / OUT
– PLEASE SIGN IN YOUR CHILD. We encourage you to label their belongings so they don’t get misplaced.
– PARENTS MUST REMAIN ON SITE while child is in Entertainment Center.
– PLEASE RESPECT YOUR RESERVATION TIME. Please, do not exceed the length of your reservation. We make back-to-back reservations and do not want to exceed our ratios due to late pick-ups.
For the health and safety of our team and the children and families we serve, please be sure your child is free of any symptoms of illness before bringing them to Entertainment Center.
If a child is repeatedly disruptive or physical with other children or equipment, the parent will be contacted and the child will be requested to leave.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
MEMBERS: FREE for child members
Entertainment Center services are included in your membership for all children of age that currently share your membership.
See Membership Services to learn more about how to add your children to your membership.
GUESTS: $8 per day for child guests
( See AGES section for daily hour limits by age )
Guest access to Entertainment Center is on a first come, first serve basis. No advanced reservations available.
24 HOUR NO-SHOW FEE : $5 per child
LATE PICK-UP FEE : $1 per minute