Rolling Hills Club Tennis offers numerous adult social tennis events throughout the year that draw between 50-80 participants. We have many themed parties, promotions, and celebrations, which help to create a sense of community with strong and long lasting friendships.
Our members are extremely important to us, and we strive to help our members create wonderful memories, relax, and just have fun while playing tennis and socializing!
Our Tennis Director and Tennis Pros are always involved, and they strongly encourage our members to “just jump in” and “get involved.”
Regardless of your tennis level or ability, members are always welcomed to participate in our tennis social programs. Some past fun social events include:
- Wilson Racquet and Equipment Demo Days
- “Taco ‘bout a Party” Cinco de Mayo Event
- “Swing into Summer” ~ Play Then Rose’ Summer Kickoff Party
- “Volley-Wood Tennis” with Catered Indian Cuisine Dinner
- “Autumnal Equinox Tennis Smash Bash” Party and Barbecue
- Giant New Year’s Eve “Hit and Run” with Catered Mexican Lunch and refreshments to Ring in the New Year Early!
Upcoming social tennis events will be highlighted and advertised in Chris Kretchmer’s daily email. Check out his daily email for information about future events and to get information about how to sign-up for these fun events!
If you have any questions, please to contact Corleen Kretchmer, Tennis Coordinator, in the Tennis Department at: email@example.com or 415-897-2185.