Our Kids Club is a place where young children can play and participate in age appropriate games, arts & crafts, and activities while mom and dad keep busy on the courts, in the pool, at a class or just relaxing in the sauna.
A typical day in Kids Club revolves around fun & play. Kids Club is stocked full of great toys, including trains & tracks, dinosaurs, puzzles, dolls, board games, a play kitchen, baby toys, and more! Kids can also enjoy various arts and crafts as we have a closet full of art supplies, such as pens, crayons, paints, stamps, play-dough, glue, glitter, and more! We have an awesome selection of books for kids to read and we have story time for those who want to listen. When weather is nice, we go outside and enjoy our play yard, which includes a sandbox, two play houses, play cars, climbing toys, chalk, and more!
Kids are welcome to bring a snack (as long as it is peanut-free) and they can enjoy their snack at our snack table or in one of our two highchairs.
Kids Club at Rolling Hills Club is supervised by a dynamic and competent CPR certified team. With no more than 6 children per Kids Club Leader, Kids Club provides a safe place for your child to play.
AGES ( 6 weeks to 6 years )
- AGES 6 weeks – 17 months | Limit 1.5 hours/day
- AGES 18 months – 6 years | Limit 2.5 hours/day
*Children are allowed one visit per day and hours must be consecutive.
Weekdays 8:30am-1:00pm & 3:30~7:00pm
- See CALENDAR for Upcoming Holidays >
*KIDS CLUB will close early if all kids have been signed out and no later reservations have been made.
MEMBER RATES (Child is a member)
HOURLY: $5 /child
MONTHLY (up to 30 hours): $40 /child
MONTHLY (up to 30 hours): $30 /each additional sibling
NO-SHOW FEE: $3.50
GUEST RATES (Child is not a member. Cash Only)
HOURLY: $8 /child
- Reservations may be made by phone:
KIDS CLUB: x115 ( during Kids Club hours )
GUEST SERVICES: x0 ( after Kids Club hours )
- Reservations are required to use Kids Club.
- Same day reservations are subject to availability.
- Please make reservations in advance.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, be sure to call to hold your reservation, otherwise your reservation will be released.
SIGN IN & OUT
- Please sign your child in and issue their belongings to a numbered cubbie. We encourage you to label their belongings so they don’t get misplaced.
- Parents must remain on the club premises while child is in Kids Club.
- Please, do not exceed the length of your reservation. We make back-to-back reservations and do not want to exceed our ratios due to late pick-ups.
WHAT TO BRING
- EXTRA DIAPERS. Please drop your child off in a clean and dry diaper.
- CHANGE OF CLOTHES.
- HEALTHY SNACK OR DRINK (optional)
*NO PEANUTS, PLEASE!
For the health and safety of our team and the children and families we serve, please be sure your child is free of any symptoms of illness before bringing them to Kids Club.
FOR MORE INFORMATION